Fresco/Mezzo Black BoardCheese Grotto
- $5 flat rate shipping
- FREE SHIPPING over $150
The Fresco Black board is a sustainable and indestructible work of art. The black board material is incredibly durable and made from resin-infused paper, is naturally anti-microbial (prevents mold growth), dishwasher safe, and does not break. The Black Board is as handsome as it is long-lasting, and can be used as a shelf in the Grotto Fresco or the Grotto Mezzo, or for serving cheese at dinner. Included with each order is a beautiful piece of soapstone chalk, so you can record your cheese selection on the board. It's like slate, but stronger.
- One Black Resin Board
- Sized to fit the Grotto Fresco and the Grotto Mezzo
- Dishwasher safe
- Write your cheese selection on the server with the included chalk
- NSF Certified (Commercially food safe)
- Certified sustainable by FSC
- Naturally anti-microbial (prevents mold growth)
- Architecturally handsome and unique
Use & Care
- Wash boards in the dishwasher or by hand
- Allow the Grotto shelves to air dry between uses
- For maintenance, a monthly application of mineral oil is recommended
- 8.25 inches long, 6 inches wide, 1/4 inches thick
- Materials designed for lifetime durability
- Wash boards in between uses.
Though Cheese Grotto’s Jessica Sennett is an expert at bringing out cheese’s best flavors, she is not an expert in food safety and she does not offer any opinion about food safety. New York Department of Health regulations requires restaurants to store cheese at a temperature below 45 degrees F, except for up to two hours during preparation for food service. Nothing in Cheese Grotto’s materials, including statements regarding the shelf life of cheese, is intended to (and the materials should not be interpreted to) conflict with food safety regulations and recommendations.